The full itinerary for TRIBES 2016 morning and afternoon sessions have just been announced.
TRIBES 2016 promises to be one of the most important conferences for data, insight and marketing professionals working in fundraising next year and, we are now able to unveil the full itinerary.
At the show, on Thursday 28th January 2016, we are launching our new fundraising campaign results benchmarking report called “The Context Report”. We will take you through the headline results and have a few case studies from the charities at the top of the league tables. These are the charities who are getting it right and you will hear how they have done it. It means you can learn from their success and improve the fundraising performance of your own charity.
Using empirical data, “The Context Report” measures fundraising performance across major fundraising organisations. We have compared how charities are performing in key areas such as cash appeals, conversions, upgrades and gaming. You will also hear about differing channel performance, seasonality and annual trends. Guest speakers from key charities, identified within “The Context Report” as “top performers”, will talk about their experiences and best practices to help you understand how they have achieved success at the highest level within the sector.
- 09:30 | Tea, coffee and networking in the “Engineer Your Future” exhibit.
- 10:00 | Introduction – Rob Jones.
- 10:05 | Overview of the Morning Itinerary – Rob Jones.
- 10:10 | The Charity Industry Context Report – TBC.
- 11:00 | Case Study – TBC.
- 11:30 | Case Study – TBC.
- 12:00 | Lunch served in the “Engineer Your Future” exhibit.
- 13:00 | Overview of the Afternoon Itinerary – Rob Jones.
- 13:05 | Live Demo: Integrating Online Data into SCV’s – Ian Johnstone.
- 13:35 | Live Demo: Using R to Build and Deploy a Segmentation Model – Matt Porter.
- 14:05 | Live Demo: How to Optimise Your Door Drop Campaign Targeting – Mark Robinson.
- 14:35 | Q&A Panel.
- 15:05 | Refreshments and networking in the “Engineer Your Future” exhibit.