Technical Business Analyst
Warrington & Remote
Technical Business Analyst
Reporting to: Technical Solutions Director
Qbase are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Business Analyst to join our growing team. As an analyst your responsibility will be driving more efficient solutions delivery via liaison with stakeholders at our clients to capture complete and accurate requirements. In doing so you will convey best practice from similar projects, assist with backlog scoping, user story estimations and sprint prioritisation.
You will be interacting with several customers across varying professional sectors to extract and document business requirements that will assist our development teams in constructing the end solution for our clients. A knowledge of IT architecture is a must, but preference will be given to candidates demonstrating any experience in Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics or CRM.
- Identification and management of relevant programme stakeholders
- Eliciting customer requirements and business rules through stakeholder engagement
- Document the requirements into a User story format to be used for Agile development
- Work closely with Qbase developers and data scientists to scope and estimate requirements.
- Conduct impact, effort and dependency analysis on customer’s requirements to assist with prioritisation.
- Follow requirements through to an agreed specification in the form of a product backlog using techniques such as MoSCoW.
- Work closely with Qbase and client Project managers to facilitate any required change management.
- Assist with the production of testing plans.
- Manage your work in a predefined project management platform (Zoho Sprints, MS DevOps and Jira)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an Agile led BA role.
- Experience of user stories and product backlogs
- Have exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Have good IT literacy.
At Qbase, we aim to make the world a better place using data. Yes, we know that sounds grandeur. But we genuinely mean it. That might be why around 50% of the work we do here is for charities.
But what does this actually mean? Well, we’re committed to being a centre of excellence for data services so we can help our clients make their businesses better using data. We do this by developing and deploying best practices and by nurturing the best talent. That is where we hope you come in.
We are working hard to adopt a learning culture. We actively seek individuals who want to commit to improvement and self-development. We also like people who are curious, progressive, and resourceful as those are the people who challenge how we do things and come up with new solutions. And that means we are always improving and setting a new bar of best practice. Our mantra is never let a good idea get in the way with a better one.
Oh, and you should probably know we are a friendly bunch here at Qbase. Our business revolves around relationships and we strive to make genuine connections with our clients as often we become an extension of their own teams.
And we do all this by always remaining ethical.
All this is why so many clients including HSBC, Age UK, Ford Retail, The Royal British Legion and HSS Hire choose to work with us on major data management initiatives.
If you are interested in applying for this position, fill out the form opposite and attach any supporting material including your CV.