Available jobs at Qbase
Qbase is an innovative data marketing services organisation based in Warrington. We employ 30 people across Qbase and help companies save money and raise sales from their marketing through the use of data services, campaign analysis and marketing infrastructure solutions.
If you are interested in working for our company then please send us your current CV and a Covering letter to email@example.com
Qbase is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Role: Junior Project Manager
Reports to: Operations Director
Purpose: We have a role for a Junior Project Manager to join our Project Management team. Managing technical data, data infrastructure and marketing insight projects, your role will involve the end-to-end management of many of our smaller projects in-line with existing process, technology and resources.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this role is a client facing position and will suit an appropriately qualified, highly organised individual who is a great communicator who is at the start of their career in Project Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- In conjunction with the Qbase Commercial team and Solutions Architects, develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including project plans, RAID documentation, requirements, specifications and resource plans.
- Track project progress and distribute appropriate progress reports.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use the change management process to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage the project relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Attendance at project meetings both internally at Qbase and externally at the client.
- To manage both waterfall and agile style projects depending on the client preference.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Qualifications, preferably to degree level, in the fields of computer science, marketing or business.
- Proven 12 months minimum working experience as a project administrator or other project management role.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in technology, preferably database development, projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
PMP / PRINCE II or other appropriate certification is a plus
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.